Sunday, March 25, 2007

back in the saddle again

Started riding my bike on the trainer a week ago. Beginning with 5 minutes in the morning and 5 in the evening, I slowly worked up to 18 minutes each time yesterday. All this without having the rear wheel touch the flywheel of the trainer. Actually started intervals of using only my left (bad) leg yesterday; one minute one, one off. Was kind of tough. I haven't decided exactly what I will do today. I think I'll start with resistance and try the one leg pedalling again but maybe not for as long as yesterday. One on, one off for ten minutes maybe.

And good news (or not) depending on your persuasion:
All the Columbia Public School Board candidates are against teaching how the magic man done it. http://www.columbiatribune.com/2007/Mar/20070324News001.asp

No comments: