Friday, October 20, 2006

I'm number #1

Cross practice was way fun! Nolan and Ethan showed up. Nolan practiced bunny-hopping most of the time (something I need to do). I rode a good hard 30 minutes then had to scoot home to get Sam to a school dance. (his first). They were both impressed with the course and excited about the possibilities. We set up some cones to make several turns and break up the long straightaways. Ethan said, "Since Butthead won't be here next Wednesday I am going to move practice here."

In other news: I am the top-ranked Cat. 5 in zip 65201 (oops...you gotta be logged in under my name to see that) but you can see that I am one of only 12 Cat 5s to be ranked 638 nationally. And I don't even have the oldest license!

Your USCF Road Race Cat 5 Standings
1!Rank in your zip code (65201)
18Rank in your state (MO)
22Rank in your riding age (40)
112Rank in 5 year age range (40-44)
174Rank in 10 year age range (40-49)
638Overall Rank

No comments: